It is Jocsoft.com policy that personal information, such as your name, postal and e-mail address or telephone number, is private and confidential.
- Accordingly, the personal information you provide is stored in a secure location, is accessible only by designated staff, and is used only for the purposes for which you provide the information (such as to reply to your request or to handle your complaint).
- Personal information will not be released to third parties except to further the purpose for which you provide the information, or if release is required by law or is pertinent to judicial or governmental investigations or proceedings. There are no other circumstances under which we will provide or sell personal information to third parties.
- Our server is not set up to track, collect or distribute personal information about its visitors. We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
- We use an outside credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. This company does not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
- Jocsoft.com has no control over the information collected by sites that it is linked to and cannot take responsibility for those sites actions.